- Get pre-qualified for a mortgage ( tells you how much you can afford to buy )
- Find out what your credit score is
- Contact J. Backer Group to represent you.
- How much do you want to spend on a home?
- How much do you have for a down payment?
- When do you want to move into your new property?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- What neighborhoods are you most interested in?
- What is your preference for building style?
- Which amenities are essential to you?
- Is purchasing a home contingent upon something else taking place?
- Select an attorney-do not hire yet, but have someone in mind.
Planning ahead is about preparing for the future today. Consider your needs before you start your search. Think about the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, amenities, and most importantly LOCATION. Ensure arrangements are secured for a new home purchase or rental prior to putting your current home on the market. If need be, create a “To-Do” list, which outlines each step of the process. Use it as your “Next Step” guide for assuring the best results possible. You can never over prepare – but you can under prepare. J. Backer Group offers a seamless step-by-step method. ASK JBG ABOUT IT!